The Companies Act
Written By Shaun Durham - 2nd October 2009
As we all know, the final phase of the Companies Act 2006 came into force on the 1st October 2009. Jordans and Moon Consulting have been working together to ensure that they are fully ready for these changes.
Jordans dedicated website has been providing insight and detailed information on the Act. Their position as the leading company administration provider means that they not only understand the new Act's requirements but have to implement the changes brought about by the Act for themselves and their clients.
During the Autumn Jordans will be hosting a number of seminars http://www.jordans.co.uk/trainingandevents/
At Moon Consulting; with so many changes to get used to and the possibility of additional work, such as changes to the company's articles, arising out of the Act, you may feel the need to have further support and assistance. We provide the recruitment solutions - from interim or full time support during this period of change.
In addition to the changes that have already taken place, the final implementation has the potential to transform working practices for busy company secretaries, notably:
- Accounts filing deadline reduced
- All new forms including annual return
- Directors address protection
- Alternative address for registers
Jordans will also be running Companies act 2006 morning briefing seminars as follows:
London, 21st October, Royal College of Physicians
Bristol, 24th November, Arnos Court Hotel
Moon Consulting can provide:
- Interim company secretarial support during this period of change
- Strong database of experienced company secretaries
- Candidates have been pre vetted and are actively seeking new roles
- Part time/flexible resource during busy trading season
- Permanent hires - qualified and part qualified ACIS
- National coverage
- Significant Listed exposure with AIM and FTSE Market
- Competitive Daily rates and annual salaries
For details about our recruitment services, please visit