Moon Consulting's Candidate Charter
Here at Moon Consulting we pride ourselves as being proven and trusted advisors in senior management and board level appointments.
Our mission is to provide a first-class service to all our contacts; treating you with the respect you deserve and giving you the support and advice you need to realise your professional aspirations and business goals. We take our core values very seriously, to be distinctive, ethical and approachable in all of our undertakings.
In our candidate charter we outline the standard of service you can expect to receive from us, which represents our commitment to you; our goal is to ensure our relationships are open, transparent and above all, about trust and assurance.
Our Candidate Charter covers;
Search & Placements
- Advice and feedback for developing your CV.
- Interview preparation advice.
- A designated point of contact to ensure a seamless candidate experience.
- We build strong relationships to ensure that we are there to support you over the course of your career.
- We seek your permission before submitting your details to our clients.
- We provide updates at all stages of the recruitment process.
- We will provide a full brief and interview preparation advice.
- We provide constructive feedback containing both positive and negative points.
- You will be treated with honesty, fairness, integrity and respect from the offset.
- We will respond to enquiries in a timely manner.
- Our consultants will share their extensive market knowledge to pride insights and feedback
Compliance & Confidentiality
- We will not share your details with anyone without your express and prior permission.
- Your information will be held securely and confidentially at all times.
- We adhere to all legislative requirements set out by the European Union, the REC, HMRC and the ICO.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
- Please keep us up-to-date with any changes in your personal details.
- Do provide us with feedback on your experience – your opinion really matters to us.
- Complete your applications with honesty and integrity.
- Attend arranged interviews and let us know if you cannot make it.
- Honour your commitments to us and our clients.
© Moon Consulting 2018