Moon Consulting’s Client Charter
Moon Consulting has significant experience of undertaking search & selection for mid to senior management and board level roles in multiple sectors such as Aerospace & Defence, Banking, Charity & Non-Profits, Creative, Digital & Data, Education & Learning, Financial Services & FinTech, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail & FMCG and Technology & Software.
Our goal with each client is to become your most trusted search partner; adding value to your difficult recruitment assignments and giving you access to the very best candidates in the market. These candidates are often not actively seeking a new opportunity, so we act as an advocate for your brand, using our expertise to undertake detailed market analysis prior to making specific and tailored approaches for your business.
We do not treat all search instructions the same and do not ‘recycle’ candidates. We tailor our search to your specific needs. We are proud to receive a high level of repeat business from clients and you can be assured of our commitment to you.
In addition to our Client Charter below, Moon Consulting fully adhere to the 9 principles of Link to REC’s Good Recruitment Charter
Our Client Charter Covers;
Search & Placements
- We Advise You - on developing an effective role profile
- We Meet Candidates - to brief and assess them against your set of key criteria
- We Inform You - our shortlists outline each candidate’s background, skills, experience and motivations
- We Participate - interview panel participation to provide a consistent candidate journey
- We On-board - acting as an intermediary to manage all communications at offer stage, identify any candidate reservations and ultimately ensure all negotiations are dealt by all parties with integrity and professionalism
- We aim to meet our clients at initial instruction to ensure we fully understand your culture, values and objectives and to agree an effective search timetable
- We ensure you have a designated Search Consultant to provide effective communication throughout a search assignment, including search updates on market response, any obstacles encountered and specific candidate interest
- Your Search Consultant will work with you to produce both target and off-limit lists to inform the search process and avoid any conflicts of interest
- We offer informed and impartial advice throughout the search process to all key stakeholders, supplying market intelligence as appropriate
- We are proud to be distinctive, ethical and approachable in all our undertakings
- We view ourselves as an extension of your in-house team and as such aim to work collaboratively with you, proving transparency and honesty throughout a search assignment
- By working flexibly with our clients, we can structure our professional fees to ensure they are cost effective whilst ensuring they reflect the nature of the role, the complexity of the search required and the potential candidate market availability
Compliance & Confidentiality
- We operate using Non-Disclosure Agreements where required, to protect your most sensitive commercial information
- Upon disclosure, we only use confidential client information for the purposes of conducting the assignment
- Your information will be always be held securely and confidentially
- We adhere to all legislative requirements set out by the European Union, the REC, HMRC and the ICO.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.